Friday, May 14, 2010

Four score and seven... I mean, three years ago total.

Oh boy, guys.  I have a new follower, who isn't related to me OR someone I made follow me.  Or myself.  Meet Laura!  We met in Bye Bye Pie's comments, and we found out we were both in the Mary Kate & Ashley Fan Club and I almost had a heart attack when I thought she was my pen pal from said MK&A club.  She wasn't.  Sorry to get you excited.  Oh, and lawmommy?  I feel special that you read me. I'm not sure what you mean by my comments being hilarious "sometimes" at BBP, but we'll overlook that for now.

So, this guy?


And me?



Three years ago today I found out Jesse really liked me.  And I was, you know, freaking out.  Later that day he invited me over to watch a movie.  He came out and as we walked to his car he said, "So....I like you."  And I said the same.  Because we were apparently in 6th grade three years ago.  Well, he might have been in 7th.  He is older than me.

And then later that night we watched the Last King of Scotland and my hands were really sweaty and then during an awkward part in the movie I said to the two characters on the screen (both men) "let's make out".  As a joke.  The guys on the screen having an awkward moment.  Guess who didn't get the joke and then it became an awkward moment for us?  And then I had to say, "the guys in the movie, I meant the guys in the movie as a joke make out HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA forced laugh."  Because I know how to make a moment sizzle.  Maybe even fizzle.

And no Dad, there was no making out that night.  But a couple days later I did kiss his teeth on accident.  Oooh, I should pull out my diary!  I totally wrote about all this stuff.  And because none of you already know this story, obviously.  What repetition?

Happy anniversary, baby!  Maybe as your present to me you should rub my feet.  And do all my bidding.  All my bidding?  How about all of my weaving in of ends?

8 comments:

  1. These last three years have been the happiest and gassiest years of my life. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! :D This made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary and YAY thanks for mentioning me!! I feel super special now.

    P.S. I always enjoy your comments at BBP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you two are so cute. :3 You guys are an awesome couple. Bkins and I love you muchly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are adorable and creepy at the same time. Such a talented couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The happiest and gassiest. I heart him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last photo. You look all adorable and Jesse looks all... not adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ARE adorable. And I an unanimous on that. Or, to quote Dude from Amazing Race, I an anonymous on that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, player! Since this is an old blog, I get a lot of spam comments, hence the word verification (which I HATE). If you're a real person, know that I still read everything written here :)