Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Here's a good idea. Have a POINT."

Hi.

I've been sick.

Do you ever get the feeling when you're sick that you are the most dull, boring, boring person in the world?  I don't know how anyone could find me interesting right now.  Jesse, you made a mistake pairing up with me.  I'm so dull.  And I can talk about cats for like 2 hours before realizing it.

We went to the Japanese Gardens on Saturday and had a Star Wars marathon with BRITTNEY and BRACKEN before I got sick.  I'll post pictures later.  Because, if I posted them now, that would be interesting.  And I am dull right now.

7 comments:

  1. Even when you're dull, you're beautiful.
    And we love you.
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better. My hubs will often sigh heavily, motion with his hands and say, "Will there ever be a point?"

    Dull rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not dull, I promise. It's just how the inside of your head feels. Also, Nick frequently asks, " Does this story have a point?" It's so many kinds of sweet and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the kind thoughts on my blog. I like cats, too. Such funny creatures. I may have gotten my husband to agree to letting me get a cat this past weekend. :) Then we can talk about cats all we want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. The internet misses you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, player! Since this is an old blog, I get a lot of spam comments, hence the word verification (which I HATE). If you're a real person, know that I still read everything written here :)