Monday, July 19, 2010

No more nonsense.

Enough of the craziness that happened on this blog last week.

ENOUGH. CRAZINESS.

Here are some cat photos to ease you through your week without me.  It'll be a long, dark time while I'm gone, but rest assured that I know you can do it.

Cinnamon has had a very hard life in this perfect weather.


Suki didn't care that I was in the middle of New Moon.


That cat does not care one ounce for sparkly vampires.

And here's a bonus photo I took of the moon the other night.  I was thinking romantic thoughts of you, Internet, as I looked at it.


One lucky commenter will get a post card from me from San Diego.  Fyi, that means you have to comment, STEVE.

9 comments:

  1. Oh katie.
    Have fun! I will miss you.
    However, I dont envy you your backlog of blog reading when you return! (if you have to cut others, please read mine :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a blast. I can't wait to see all the photos you get. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "something romantic about the moon" back at you, my friend. Come back with stories and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay classy, San Diego. And have a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bibity-bopity give me the zopity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I better get a postcard, regardless. If not, I'll set your house on fire! FIRE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am trying to decide if a comic book convention is more strange than the Star Trek convention my wife's uncle attends every year. Do you get to dress like your favorite character? Is a "zopity" a character with a large cranium? Color me ignorant of most things comic book.

    Looking forward to photos also. Have a great time.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Brittney's 'tude.

    No postcard and she threatens arson, but perfectly cool with the worldwide exposure of her bridal self copping a squat.

    :) Steve's wife, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. San Diego is one of my favorite cities. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, player! Since this is an old blog, I get a lot of spam comments, hence the word verification (which I HATE). If you're a real person, know that I still read everything written here :)