Thursday, December 17, 2009

CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE.

Let's start off with some Santa:  http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=233





That poor little Santa.  Do you see his scrawny little legs getting squished?  We went there with my sister and bro-in-law and kids.  After we had our photo taken we went to Macy's where they had a station for you to mail your letters to Santa.  Even us adults filled them out, but I got a lot of flack because I put my return address on it.  While they may have just been casually writing a letter to Santa for fun, I had a bone to pick with him and welcome a rebuttal back in the mail.  On our last meeting, I asked Santa for a life size Barbie so we could share clothes (they were all the rage when I was a kid).  His reply was, "I don't think they make them as big as you."  Granted, I was 13, but that's no way to tell a growing girl she's not getting what she wants for Christmas.  And who knows, maybe the elves have a little something going on that could meet my current life size Barbie needs.

1 comment:

Hey there, player! Since this is an old blog, I get a lot of spam comments, hence the word verification (which I HATE). If you're a real person, know that I still read everything written here :)