Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cleavage Caddy, poop, the usual.

Today I checked my email to see this from Brittney:

Subject:  concerned

katie, you haven't pooped since the 4th. you okay?

Ahh, to know my friends care.  It means a lot.

As some of you may know, a while ago I started twittering my bowel movements.  All in all, I'm not a big fan of twitter.  I don't care that you're getting coffee or that you're tired.  But I do care that you are regular.  I started to hold out on twittering because hey, do people really care?  Do they?  Even though "Doctor Colon" started following me, I wasn't sure he cared.  But thank you Brittney, for showing me that you really do.  I shall start right back up again with my next poop.

Another little gem sent to me from Brittney was this:  http://www.cleavagecaddy.com/mazantri-cleavage-caddy.html  Anybody who has been out in public with me a few times knows I'm anti-purses.  Jesse doesn't carry a purse (probably for the best), why should I?  And since women's jeans companies have a little competition to see who can make the smallest pockets and still have women buy their jeans (I'M ON TO YOU GUYS), the bra is the next most logical place.  Okay, a purse is, but you know where I'm going with this.  Unfortunately they are only carrying medium and large in the Cleavage Caddy, but once they start carrying the "dear Lord, how do you ever find bras that fit" size, sign me up.

1 comment:

Hey there, player! Since this is an old blog, I get a lot of spam comments, hence the word verification (which I HATE). If you're a real person, know that I still read everything written here :)